Delivery & Returns
Please note online orders can take up to 14 days to be despatched and we are unable to allow collections of online orders. Please only call the shop after 14 days if your order hasn't arrived.
UK Mainland Delivery Charges
- Free Delivery £45.00 and over for school items only
- Free Delivery £55 and over for University items
- £4.95 on orders below the above.
- £25 for all orders to Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland and all Scottish Highlands
- Deliveries to residential addresses can arrive between 7.30am and 7.30pm.
- Weekday deliveries to commercial addresses can be any time up to 6pm.
- *Free Delivery on orders over £45 is for School items only. There is a minimum order of £55 to qualify for free delivery on University items.
Delivery Lead Times
- We aim to fulfil orders as soon as possible and most are received within 7 - 10 days. However, some may not be despatched up until 14 days from placing the order. Please note, this does not apply to leavers hoodie orders.
- If any of your items are placed on backorder a member of staff will contact you.
We appreciate that sometimes items don’t quite fit so we are happy to take returns up to 28 days from receipt of your purchase subject to these conditions, otherwise we cannot guarantee they will be accepted.
- Please note - we do not accept returns for swimwear, underwear, tights, leotards, leggings, gumshields, Act One or Stage Crazy garments, leavers hoodies or individually personalised items, for example if your name is added to a top
- Items must be returned in a resalable condition, unmarked and unworn
- Items must have tags attached and returned in their original packaging
- Items must be returned within 28 days of receiving your order
- Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of any of the following: swimwear, underwear, tights, leotards, leggings or gumshields
- We do not refund delivery charges paid on your original order
- We do not refund the return delivery cost
- We do not accept returns for individually personalised items, for example if your name is added to a top
- For any exchanges please visit our shop at the address below
If you wish to return an item please complete this form and follow the process below.
- Repackage the item(s) in their original packaging
- Complete the Returns form with your name and order details, including the reason for the return
- Take your parcel to your nearest local postal or courier service. We recommend sending by recorded or tracked delivery. We cannot be held responsible for any parcels lost in transit, therefore keep your receipt as proof of postage
The Returns address is:
Red Oak Wear
4 Buckwins Square
Burnt Mills Industrial Estate
Refunds will be made to the original card used for your purchase through our secure payment system. You will receive an email notification when this is processed.
Shortages and faulty goods must be reported by phone or email to the school shop within 5 working days of receipt. The fault should be clearly indicated without defacing the garment.